size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
06-09-2024, 03:01 PM

Her flame marked tail whisked behind her as this one seemed to be quite friendly and amenable to her interruption. She creased a warm smile at him as he introduced himself, Kea Carpathius! She will update her sketch of the Carpathius family tree to add him when she gets back home.

"I'm Ignita, of the Armada. I think so!" She responded about the festivities, "It's nicely different than what I grew up with." she remarked softly. The party was a lot more spread out, and fewer places for bullying to go unnoticed in dark corners. At the same time, there were fewer places to hide in the meadow to escape a boisterous crowd if she needed to.

He even invited her to glance at his book! She pulled out her own from the Carpathius library about making paints and placed it gently down with a sheet of sketch paper between it and the grass. Hoping it won't get grass-stained.
"Ooh! I don't think I've heard that story! Please! I'd love to know why Asaroth is attacking the castle!" She exclaimed excitedly, sitting herself down next to him to peer at the page. Was there a princess that needed rescuing? Was Asaroth the bad guy? The book appeared to be well loved, this must be one of Kea's favorites!

"Ignita"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Fantasy and dreams The Starlit Plains 01:11 PM, 06-09-2024 09:01 PM, 06-13-2024