gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
06-09-2024, 04:33 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2024, 04:34 PM by Ignita. Edited 2 times in total.)

"Oh, no." She responded lightly, shaking her head, "I came from the deep deserts across the water beyond Boreas and Auster. I crossed the desert in Boreas when I landed, believing it was my home for a while, but it was very different. The Warlord... invited me to the Armada on Veteran's Plateau." She replied to his inquiry about her travels. She was not sure if sharing her rank was wise, but also didn't know if sharing her rank was necessarily deceptive.

When she pulled out the book and he recognized it she pulled her shoulder in shyly with a sheepish grin, "Yes, I was hoping to learn from it while I was visiting. I have a note here on my paper where it was from and what books it sat between. There aren't very many books in the Armada." She admitted, feeling suddenly shy. She hoped it was okay!

As he sat next to her she watched him flip the page and she marveled at the gorgeous illustration. She was enthralled with the story and found herself pressing in closer, leaning into the page to see the details, her arm absently crossing over his and her tail wagging quickly in excitement as she got lost in his retelling. He went about the King Amon and his mighty sword. "Oh wow!" She exclaimed, glancing at his sword, "Did you make that sword? I've been working in the smithy at home! I haven't made any swords but I'd love to know how you got that effect on the blade!" She asked excitedly.

"Speech"

Twc 1352

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Fantasy and dreams The Starlit Plains 01:11 PM, 06-09-2024 09:01 PM, 06-13-2024