size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
06-09-2024, 05:22 PM

Her golden eyes shone with delight as he pulled out the sword! She let out a soft gasp as she saw the silver-blue finish. "Carpathius steel..." she echoed, amazing! What could be the Armada's specialty? She was more of a jeweler at the moment with all the pins she had been putting together... Would Bronze and Spider be interested in figuring out the Armada's specialty or were they all just beginners in the craft...

"Oh, I'd hardly call myself a blacksmith. I've made a few shawl pins, a piercing, rods, and nails. I've smelted a few ores but I have so far to go in learning." She was awed by the blade and the way it shone. She hadn't seen anything like that sheen around the smithy. She wondered if they had a few Carpathius blades among the armory...

"It's stunning!" She praised, her eyes still stars as she observed every detail she could of the sword.

It was so lucky to finally find someone who was just as interested in all the things she was! Crafting, swords, fairy tales, books! What else did he do? What was his favorite thing to do?

She placed a paw forward and looked directly at him, "I'd love to be friends, Kea." She said exuberantly.

"Ignita"

wc 211
TWC: 1500+

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Fantasy and dreams The Starlit Plains 01:11 PM, 06-09-2024 09:01 PM, 06-13-2024