build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
06-09-2024, 05:29 PM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
"Speech!"

Eventually, the long twisting paths of the woods would end and Widow found herself with a bit of light, signalling the end of the wooded maze. Part of her wasn't ready for the path to end, however as a breeze wafted through the entry into the woods, Widow picked up the scent of another. It was faint, but it was fresh and close.

Departing from the thickest of the entanglement, there was a small lake stretched out before her with additional trees scattered about. She could see the dark form of another leaning down to get a drink and slowly made her approach, changing her position so she would be closing in from the side rather than behind the stranger. Although she wouldn't turn down a fight protecting this land if she had to, she wasn't interested in opening with it and was instead more interested in seeing if this stranger would be more interested in keeping what could very well be their home, only as long as they bowed to her.

"Greetings, my name is Widow. Do you live around here?" she asked with a friendly and sweet voice, completely unlike her if you really knew her though the pleasant smile stretched across her face was hopefully enough to sell the 'friendly stranger' guise. If it weren't for the wicked look in her eyes, at least.

Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. hell is forever Wraith's Woods 01:40 AM, 06-02-2024 11:36 PM, 09-08-2024