An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Indie

06-09-2024, 07:31 PM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2024, 10:25 AM by Mariah. Edited 1 time in total.)

Mariah gave her sister a sidelong glance, the solemnity of the moment causing her to set the bottle down with a thud. Her mind teetered on the edge of sober thought and drunken merriment; tipsy yet clear-headed enough to understand Fia's point. "That sounds about right," she admitted, her gaze falling to the earth. She was silent for a moment, lost in thought as she considered her sister's advice. It just so happened that their father had been the one to invite Caedes into Elysium- without even having to be prompted to do so. “Dad was the one who said it was okay for Caedes to be here, and they’ve had some bonding time.” She added, echoing her thought process. Hopefully, she didn’t have to be too worried about the Syndicate brute’s well-being.

Mariah blinked, her brain sluggish as it tried to process Fia's comment. She couldn’t help the random bout of laughter that escaped her lips. Her laughter echoed through their secluded location, bouncing off the rocks and reverberating back to them. “No, I can’t say that I have ever been compelled to fuck Malico.” she stifled another chuckle, shaking her head as she looked back over at her sister. A few beats passed before she sobered, her smile fading as the weight of their conversation crept back onto her shoulders. “Malico is my brother. I love him. I love him like I love you my sister. But the love I have for Caedes is very different.” Her voice trailed off, uncertainty etching lines into her face. But of course, she couldn’t help but wonder if everyone experienced different kinds of affection the same way. Would Fia have any idea as to what she was talking about? Or was it a sore subject regarding the state of things?

"Mariah Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Don't Ask Too Much Rustling Thicket 09:29 AM, 06-02-2024 10:43 AM, 06-20-2024