gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shelby
06-10-2024, 12:50 AM

Aylin savored the few lingering moments where time seemed to stand still for a moment as she kissed Ember with a passion that was driven by excitement and adrenaline until she finally felt Ember's paws on her chest, pushing her away. Her eyes blinked open and she looked down at the Carpathian princess with a wide grin, unable to hold back a chuckle at how flustered and adorable the younger woman was in this moment. Her wide, blue and turquoise eyes were so pretty up close, especially in the unique light of the auroras. "Maybe I am," she replied with a grin as Ember asked if she was crazy, her tail wagging gently behind her and the scratch on her cheek all but forgotten. She definitely had not intended to get into a sword fight tonight or to end up kissing the alpha's daughter, but now that she had she was riding a high that she had never felt before.

Stil, Ember looked genuinely concerned and on edge about the whole ordeal so when she insisted that they get her patched up before anyone noticed Aylin relented with a chuckle. "Alright, alright... To the infirmary then?" she asked before picking up her sword from where it had fallen to the ground and turning her head to slide it back into its scabbard. She followed Ember toward the castle, letting her lead the way. She knew the lay out of the castle moderately well at this point, but she didn't know if Ember might have somewhere or something else in mind all things considered. "I'm not mad at you, by the way," she mentioned as they walked, thinking back on Ember's string of apologies. "Nothing to forgive, no real harm done. This is the most fun I've ever had!"

"Aylin Adravendi"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Starlight sword fight Amron's Castle 04:56 AM, 03-14-2024 05:20 AM, 08-14-2024