size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022
06-10-2024, 12:56 AM

Ruse couldn't help but chuckle at Requiem's insistance that the threat of death at the hands of her father was worth the excellent round of sex they had just shared. She certainly agreed and she was glad he did too. Even though there was definitely an age gap between them, he had kept up with her and then some though the whole affair and something told her the night wasn't even over yet. Maybe it was how he was still doting on her with all kinds of affections or the way he kissed her while they laid together in their afterglow, but either way he had certainly proven that age was just a number when it came to sexual prowess and libido.

As their lips parted she looked up at him with a floaty happiness, a little grin lingering on her muzzle. Then he surprised her with his question of how he might convince her to stay with him for a while, making her look at him with a curious, lifted brow. She had assumed they would probably spend the rest of the night together at least, but any of her other surprise encounters like this had only ever lasted for a night or maybe two if she was really interested in them. "I suppose that depends on how long you consider 'a while' to be," she replied with a smirk, one of her paws trialing down his chest and stroking along his side absentmindedly. "Are you wanting me for a night? Two? More?"

"Rusalka Alondra Klein"