An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
06-10-2024, 12:52 AM
Briar gave a little hum of acknowledgement as Artorias brought up his relentless hunt for Oxx when he was younger. She had thought of that herself, but she felt like Art got her point without her having to bring up that mistake. She understood his concern over Ember trying a similar stunt toward Sephiran even though she felt like that was far less likely. Even though he and Ember both shared a passionate drive and a strong will, Ember did still have some of her mother's logic in her. The crux of the issue in Ember's eyes was the fact that Artorias wasn't willing to bring the strength of The Hallows against The Syndicate so she didn't think that their daughter would go after them on her own. She laughed with him at the fact that her daughter was trying to start a war instead of just chasing after boys like normal teenage girls, amusement in her turquoise gaze as she replied, "Maybe I'll tell that to my father next time I talk to him. Sure, you caught Art and I sleeping in the barracks when we were yearlings, but I could have been trying to start a war!"

When Art looked at her with pleading eyes and asked her to at least soften Ember up to the idea of talking about this more openly with her father she gave him a smile and a tender kiss. "Of course I will, darling. I can't promise she'll listen to me either, but I'll definitely bring it up next time we talk." Maybe all of her years of talking Artorias down from his impassioned ideas and helping guide him to a more moderate path could come in handy now when speaking with her daughter. After all, Ember was every bit her father in a younger, more feminine form. A loving grin spread across her lips as Art leaned closer with a gentle boop of his nose to hers. "În fiecare zi, dar nu mă obosesc să-l aud," she replied happily, tipping her head up to brush the side of her muzzle against his. No matter what happened or what stress came into their lives, she knew they could always retreat into one another at the end of the day and it always made her feel like all could be right with the world.

"Artorias & Briar Carpathius"