An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
06-10-2024, 12:52 AM

As Ember struggled to answer whether or not everything was okay, Briar put aside the rag she had been cleaning her paws with while she looked to her daughter with a raised brow, having to fight off a smirk at how dramatically Ember reacted to her own struggle of words. Briar remembered how hard everything had felt when she was her age, how dramatically she had reacted to every set back or inconvenience. Granted, she had faced a few hardships and events that probably justified those kind of reactions, but the head roll and slumped shoulders were still a little amusing. Ember asked if she could talk to her about something–a bunch of things, in fact–and Briar chuckled with a little smile. "Of course you can, my love. I'm all ears." There was a beat of consideration before she added, "Do you want me to walk with you while you talk? Or would you rather I keep working and just listen?" She knew sometimes it was easier to talk while she was doing something else or when whoever she was talking do wasn't looking directly at her when it was more difficult topics to talk about so she wanted to do whatever would make it easier on her daughter. She didn't know what all exactly was on Ember's mind, but it sounded like it was quite a lot of things so she imagined they would probably be talking for a while.

"Briar Carpathius"