ardent

Could I Offer You An Egg In This Trying Time?

Briar- Totally serious thread.

Briar

The Hallows
Lady of Cinder

Master Fighter (245)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
06-10-2024, 12:51 AM
Briar sat and listened patiently while Dusk considered her questions and slowly listed off a few of the ways that Sitri made her feel. He made her smile, made her comfortable, made her feel safe. The last one especially made Briar smile. She knew how strong and independent many of her children were, Dusk especially, but after the ordeal that she had gone through she knew it had been good for her to have a friend there with her. Really, what was important to Briar was that Dusk saw something in him besides his looks–though apparently that was part of it too. She was glad to hear that Dusk felt like she could be herself around the Klein man, grinning and chuckling with a bit of amusement from the fact that Sitri didn't care about her more tom-boy like traits. Whoever Dusk fell for Briar wanted to make sure it was someone that loved her for her and never wanted her to change and from this it sounded like Sitri certainly fit the bill.

She giggled as Dusk groaned and looked at the ceiling. It always amused her with how dramatic her daughters tended to be over these things–mostly because it reminded her a lot of herself when she was their age. She got up and walked around the kitchen island to where Dusk was sitting and sat down in front of her, lifting her paws to rest them on Dusk's shoulders. "Sitri sounds like a wonderful man and it sounds like you like him for him and he likes you for you. That's what matters most. I know it's easier said than done, but follow your heart. Don't force things to happen, but if they're meant to be they will be." She leaned down to kiss the top of Dusk's head, giving her a loving smile. "If you think you have feelings for him then you probably do. Don't overthink it."

"Briar Carpathius"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Could I Offer You An Egg In This Trying Time? Amron's Castle 11:19 PM, 04-08-2024 04:53 PM, 07-18-2024