size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
06-09-2024, 11:22 PM
“spider-wolf? how’d you guess my name!” they collapse into giggles, only recovering when the man introduces himself. “kea. keeeeaaaa.” Spider drags the syllables out, testing the name. it’s fun to say. their attention swiftly returns to his blade, however, and they stand up on their tiptoes, craning to get a better look. it kind of makes their neck ache, a little. “why do all of you have to be so tall,” they huff after a moment, snickering. “everyone is so biiig. m’friend is big. my Dad is real big, even bigger than you.” their eyes snap down to their own weapon, brightening as they switch tracks. “i have one too, see?” they lift a paw, eagerly displaying the dagger sheathed along their foreleg. their prized possession, gifted to them when Bas and Hazel -

“can i hold it?” Spider asks, blinking hopefully up at the man. big puppy eyes, pouty lips. “you can hold my dagger. we’ll trade!” how will a bigger blade feel in their paws? will it unbalance them?
1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. One amongst many The Starlit Plains 12:58 PM, 06-09-2024 05:23 AM, 08-14-2024