size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
06-09-2024, 11:35 PM
as expected, Bas is hurting just as much as them in the wake of Hazel’s departure. even if he’d broken her heart, she’d been a fixture in his life since he was a pup. in fact, whatever pain they’re feeling, Bas might be feeling it tenfold. “i know she was your best friend.” they’re practically whispering, but the words feels overly loud in the silence between them. “she left me a note, you know? on my pillow.” the words may as well be practically burned into their fur, they’ve re-read them that often. “so…she did think of me. before she left.” it’s a paltry Band-Aid on their aching heart. shaking their head, Spider shoves the thought away. “tell me a story from your childhood, Dad. what were you like as a pup?” they could both use some cheering up, and surely a young Bas got into all sorts of shenanigans.

"Speech"
1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Dinner in the woods Mile-High Woods 12:34 AM, 06-08-2024 03:11 PM, 07-18-2024