An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
06-09-2024, 11:43 PM
Basilisk blinked, his eyes widening in surprise at Spider’s confession. She’d thought of Spider, written to them. He ached to know what words she had put down on paper, but knew also it was a dangerous path. He had no right to her words, to whatever parting she had shared with Spider. He pushed down the urge to ask for it, giving his kid the boundaries they deserved.

Spider’s question came from the left field, and he was still reeling from news of the note. He took a while to answer, pulling apart a piece of his rabbit as he slowly tried to get his thoughts in order. His childhood was… was trying to please his father at every turn, and barely getting so much as a nod of encouragement for his efforts. It was watching his dad take his almost-twin and return without her. It was his other siblings, vanishing slowly around them and the question that Hazel had forced him to ask himself. What had Azure done with his children?

“Well.” he said, scrambling for something lighter to say. Something that didn’t include Hazel, who had been a fixture for most of his childhood. “I had days where I grew so fast, that people swore I walked out of the den twice the size I went in the next day.” He offered a small smile to Spider. His childhood had been fraught with difficulties, and the only other wolf he had shared them with had been Hazel.

"Basilisk" || "Spider"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Dinner in the woods Mile-High Woods 12:34 AM, 06-08-2024 03:11 PM, 07-18-2024