An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

OverachieverCritical Attack!The Ooze ParticipantVengeanceSnake EyesMammoth Hunter
06-10-2024, 12:54 AM
Ezra grinned and chuckled at Art's teasing as his friend asked him how Syanna let him get away with not wifing her up for so long. In truth he probably would have made Syanna his wife the day they met if she had let him, but she had forced him to take his time with their relationship and that was honestly the best thing she could have done. They had been through a lot together and their relationship meant so much more now than it ever did. Art began to insist, jokingly, that they needed a huge, grand party for the happy couple now and Ezra gave him a look of mock horror at the thought before breaking out in his own wide grin with a chuckle. "Don't you fucking dare," he replied with a laugh as he reached out to give Art's shoulder a playful jab in return.

Instead, Art suggested a gift of a few of their best bottles of wine to enjoy for their honeymoon and Ezra gave him a more genuine, thankful grin at that. "That I will definitely take you up on," he replied, his tail wagging gently behind him. Gods, how he had missed his best friend. The longer he talked with Art the more he realized just how much he had missed being here and how happy he was to be back, no matter the reason that had dragged him home. "I hope it's obvious that I'm back to rejoin The Hallows if you'll have me," he said after a moment, realizing he had never really explicitly said. "Syanna and Aylin too. My father apparently told Aylin all kinds of stories about The Hallows and you when she was a pup and now she's an aspiring sword wielder. I know she'll be thrilled to meet you."

"Ezra Adravendi"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. It's been SEVEN YEARS! Amron's Castle 02:23 AM, 02-22-2024 04:54 PM, 07-18-2024