size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
06-10-2024, 12:39 AM
Crux didn't leave her waiting long, and for that she was grateful. Though it wasn't for her sake, as she had plenty of time left to do things that needed done, but for his. She understood that he had a disability similar to her daughters and would offer him some leniency... plus, she doubted he'd ever come this far south before.

She watched as he approached and sat in a rather silly and childish position, though given the way his crystalized leg jutted out, she could only assume it had something to do with it. She couldn't help but wonder how he planned on protecting Cryptis. Sure he was big, but the obvious disability wasn't doing him any favors. At least Cryptis' was invisible, though her tiny size was its own challenge.

"No need, I wasn't waiting long," she said simply with a light shrug, though her gaze never left him. She was studying him, judging him, doing her best to see in him even an ounce of what her daughter saw. She hadn't already made up her mind about him, but her skepticism was strong and she was almost always worried about her eldest daughters safety. She just wanted to make sure it was his concern, as well. Would he sacrifice his life for her? That was the kind of commitment she was looking for, though even she knew that there was seldom a chance that a man would ever been good enough for Cryptis. She could only hope that for her daughters sake, Crux made a good case.

"Let me formally introduce myself. My name is Widow Nightwing. Since my daughter has taken quite the liking to you, I'll even trust you with the knowledge of our bloodname, which is Klein. Though I believe that the family you choose is stronger than blood." she paused briefly, letting him take it in. "My daughter seems to like you, perhaps even considers you a part of her family now." The lack of using Cryptis' name wasn't an accident, as she wanted to drive home that Cryptis was hers, and always would be. He could have her heart, he could even fill her belly with life and make Widow a grandmother, but he would never take Cryptis from her.

"So, tell me about your family," she tested him, though she actually had no real clue who he was or where he was from. While this information was important, and the most obvious response to her request, she was really wondering if he held Cryptis in his heart the same way she was holding him.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I have a very particular set of skills, skills that make me a nightmare Wraith's Woods 02:09 AM, 06-04-2024 12:18 PM, 08-05-2024