size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
06-10-2024, 12:57 AM
He was making a tempting offer, not to mention he was a handsome man and certainly would provide good genes for future children. She just didn't want to make a rash decision, or upset Medusa by stealing one of her members. Her children were one thing, but a man she had just freed from his days cursed? Widow wasn't looking to make the woman upset just as much as she didn't want to make choices now without long and proper thought. Besides, what about Ravage? Sure, she hadn't seen the man in a while, but she failed at keeping him from her deepest and darkest, intimate thoughts.

"You make a tempting offer, though I'm afraid I cannot make a decision on the matter at the moment. I have just won a challenge and have many things to get done in preparation for the founding of my pack, and I would like to give it a proper thought. You will return to Insomnia with Medusa for now, I will send a raven when I have made my decision. From there, you can make your case to Medusa to leave, or you are of course still welcome in my pack regardless of my decision if you are released sooner," she offered, though she wasn't really taking any counter-offers nor was she in the mood to barter.

"Have a good night and a safe trip back," she smiled and stood to take a step forward to reward the man with a soft, sweet kiss to the cheek before walking past him and away with a obvious sway of her hips should her turn back to watch.

"Speech!"

CODE © SKELLE/WITCHDOGTOR DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022