size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
06-10-2024, 03:07 AM
As expected, he only answered with the obvious. Did he not consider Cryptis to be a part of his family? Maybe she was wrong in thinking that her daughter held him so close, but she seemed to be quite smitten with him just from the brief conversation that they had regarding meeting him. She hoped that for her daughters sake he did, but she supposed that they were both still young. Besides, what did he have to gain from moving all the way across one continent into another? He didn't seem to have any family he cared too much about to be giving away secrets, and although she didn't know much about the Armada itself, she assumed that he could be a valuable asset in knowledge regarding the pack north of Insomnia. Perhaps he'd even be able to give her a good idea of the layout should they decide to raid the northern pack one day.

When he finally finished, she could only softly sigh. "Hm, I was hoping that you considered my daughter to be your family as well," she said, clearly a bit disappointed. "Medicine is a good path to go down, a good doctor is perhaps one of the most important jobs in a pack. Is that what you see for yourself?" She questioned, interested in this fact. Both good for the pack and good for her daughter, she supposed that she couldn't be upset. While a healthy man would be strong enough to protect her, a good doctor could perhaps find a cure or some sort of treatment to make her more comfortable. Not to mention what they could do for the pack. Widow of course knew about healing herself, though it was nice to not be stretched thin and if Crux saw himself as a potential doctor, Widow was willing to get him there if it meant her daughter would reap the benefits.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I have a very particular set of skills, skills that make me a nightmare Wraith's Woods 02:09 AM, 06-04-2024 12:18 PM, 08-05-2024