gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Bunni
06-10-2024, 09:38 AM
Change was happening fast! One moment Kotori was calling for everyone to report some news and the next he knew this Scylla lady was calling for them! He didn't even know this Scylla, but his fathers said that she was in charge of them now instead of Kotori. Since he didn't really know Kotori either, he wasn't sure if that was a good or a bad thing. Really, Bancha was kind of in his own little world and whoever came by would either stay or leave.

Either good or bad, Bancha was interested to meet their new leader. He wasn't quite sure what the whole pack business was about, but he listened to his fathers and they always said follow the rules so that's what he did. As soon as Scylla's howl called out, he skipped on over to where she lay upon a rock. Bancha's eyes widen for a moment because she's small. Smaller than him! Which isn't totally unusual because Mojito was shorter than him, but it was unexpected! She was pretty though with all those stripes and splotches!

Bancha smiles, his tail wagging between his legs as he comes to plop down on the ground right in front of her. "Hi! I'm Bancha!" He has a nice sort of voice, almost melodic, but its soft and chipper which is a nice change of pace compared to the stress and anxiety that he's felt pouring off of his fathers from recent events.

BANCHA

as an adult, bancha will prefer they/them but until he's matured, he/him is fine too!

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Attend Me, Foul Creatures Monument Rapids 09:41 PM, 06-06-2024 12:25 AM, 07-14-2024