size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
06-10-2024, 10:33 AM

Mojito was starting to think he had been cosmically cursed. With Asla's health still refusing to bounce back the last thing he wanted was to have to deal with his family. Kotori's quick announcement of a leadership change had rocked him and it would have been an understatement to say he wasn't happy. Still he wasn't looking to uproot his family nor was he interested in rocking the boat. If he was going to be wronged he would make certain that he'd done nothing to provoke it. Though yes it probably did not reflect well that he simply expected his family to wrong him. On either himself or them.

One saving grace did appear to be that far as he could tell the woman was not one of Deathbell's. Maybe some grandkid or some other. Last he'd been aware his cousin Venom had taken over Ashen prior to his leaving and it didn't seem likely she'd not have produced heirs. Though if that was true he didn't expect she'd have spoken fondly of her mutt cousins. Her mother had never approved of his mother's choice. Or maybe she'd neglected to mention them at all. That felt just as likely.

One last little twist of the knife was that of his family he was not the first to arrive. Nor was it his husband or eldest daughter, but one of his sons. Though Bancha was unlikely to cause problems, especially when compared to one of his sisters in particular Mojito would have preferred to be the first to introduce himself and his family. Try to gauge the woman's reaction and use that to inform how they ought to proceed. Still, nothing to do about it now. Mojito sighed and trotted up beside Bancha, seeking to nose at the boy's cheek affectionately. It was no longer quite so easy to reach the top of his son's head, having been outgrown already. He realized with a pang his children would be a year old soon. Still he gave Bancha a smile and then turned his attention to the smaller woman who'd called them all here.

She was smaller than himself, something Mojito was not used to, but bigger still than Tsuki who it seemed was determined to be quite short. Mojito stepped forward then, not quite in front of Bancha but still putting himself between the woman and his son. "I see you have met my son already." His tone was a little strained and his gaze searching. "I am Mojito, born a Klein though I now go by Satoru-Klein." Might as well make it upfront. He was the source of the dog blood in her family tree. He was the one who would not let them forget they were not at pure as they'd once cared to be. If they still cared he did not know, and had to admit he hoped they didn't. With a respectful if not awkward dip of his head Mojito returned to seat himself next to his son, gently brushing against the boy and trying to calm his pounding heart.

"Speech"

Art by Honrin
[Image: Gdfwv08.png]
Mo's daughter Satira is free to cash his threads as she sees fit.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Attend Me, Foul Creatures Monument Rapids 09:41 PM, 06-06-2024 12:25 AM, 07-14-2024