size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
06-10-2024, 10:51 AM
Unlike sweet Bowen Haiku had already accepted his fate. He would be off to meet the rest of his family that had gone before him. He had a few loose ends to tie up but they wouldn't keep him here. He hoped his siblings were alright whenever they were, but he knew he wouldn't be missed terribly. They would see each other again some day. Bowen became inconsolable though, tears streamed down her sweet cheeks and she started to mourne him before he was even gone. As he had done in the beginning she pleaded for another way, a solution that did not exist.

"I haven't given up, I've just accepted the inevitable." He told her calmly as he wrapped his white patterned paws around her shoulders as he tried to comfort her. "I don't believe there is anything to be done, but i would make the journey were it to make you happy." Haiku promised her quietly. He was weak and his spirit was waning, but he would go the distance for Bowen, the woman he had loved all these years.

I have a white raven companion named Prose if she isn't mentioned assume she is nearby