Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Obese
player
Lolaf
06-10-2024, 10:52 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2024, 11:18 AM by Tsuki. Edited 1 time in total.)

Tsuki was still somehow oblivious to the less than stellar vibes her parents were giving off. Far as she was aware everything was hunkey dory and that meant she was going about her days with the same up beat attitude her naivete and echoey skull allowed. She wasn't completely unaware of recent events. She'd been at the meeting when Kotori had said they'd have a new leader lady or something so a new voice calling for them wasn't totally a surprise though for personal reasons she was a little surprised to realize it wasn't Asla. The last time someone had taken over it had been her! Well no one could fault Tsuki for trying  to understand at least.

Tsuki was only the third to arrive, her family potentially a little more scattered today, but when she did push her way towards the meeting her tail began to wag so hard she nearly didn't make it to her dad and brother. It had nearly knocked her off her paws it was so strong. Tsuki pushed her way between her papa and Bancha, just catching her father's last words when she'd arrived. "An' I'm Tsuki." She chirped happily, trying to roll herself onto Bancha's paws. One of the benefits of still being so small.

"Speech"

Art by Fewtish

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Attend Me, Foul Creatures Monument Rapids 09:41 PM, 06-06-2024 12:25 AM, 07-14-2024