Darling Don't Forget

Ookami

gems
size
build
player
09-30-2013, 05:54 AM
Ookami

The woman would glance up, hearing a voice that was vaguely familiar...though to her, she could not remember. Not yet anyway...looking up at the man who had approached, she uncurled herself from her huddled position, the soreness in her limbs throbbing with each movement. She made to sit up, though her shoulders refused to allow her to sit up completely straight. Her dull and clouded gaze lifted to look the man in the eyes, his words like a ghost in her ears. A distant memory that only her soul could remember. She remained quiet for what seemed like forever, trying to remember who she was. Her head began to throb again, the task of trying to remember something became difficult, though she knew who she was, knew her name yet...It would refuse to come to her.

"M--my name is...it's..." She fell silent again, afraid that even her name would be lost to her forever. Though taking a glance at the mans eyes, seeing her reflection within them. Her appearance, it must seem horrible to him...the reflection of herself telling her as much. And then, it would slowly fill into her mind. The name that she had lost, came back. "My name is...Ookami. I seem to be lost...I don't know where I am, and these parts are unfamiliar to me..."