ardent

Fear is a reaction. Courage is a decision.

Saga

Eltrys

Vedia
Archdruid

Expert Fighter (235)

Master Intellectual (290)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
06-10-2024, 12:27 PM

The meeting had ended and Eltrys stepped forward to intercept their new bear leader for a quiet talk after she had the chance to speak to the other members about their places and ranks individually.

"Saga," He started, bowing his head in reverence to her new rank, "I thank you for your acknowledgment and new place among Ethn-Polaris." he quickly corrected himself with the new name of their home. Dipping his head in apology. He'd like to let her recover from no doubt being bombarded by questions and directions from the others, but he hoped to receive a little clarification for his new status.

"What new duties would you be expecting of me, and how might I help this transition for you?" He was eager to earn her respect and rally the pack around her. Unity and courage would get them through these hard times and he was prepared to put in the footwork

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Fear is a reaction. Courage is a decision. Lazuli Falls 12:27 PM, 06-10-2024 05:05 PM, 08-31-2024