Advanced Intellectual (100)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - AromanticSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Snake Eyes
Pride - Demisexual
06-10-2024, 12:50 PM
As easy as it was to hide, she couldn't help but feel her chest bump as Kuroki bounded across the stony mountain terrain of his home. It was at the very least good to see he was actually here and not a ghost of her past, a lost scent inside. She didn't have to go rescue him either.

She'd have zero insight of the cards life dealt to him, she would have had it much better in comparison as much as she was struggling to feel content with her life. Still, he seemed just the same. Greeting her as he always had. Always a sight for sore eyes. She couldn't hide the slight smile on that tough face of hers, barely catching it herself. Gross. She was bad with sentiment, but Oki was bashing her head with it. "Oki... I..." What the fuck was she even doing here? Twisted up over some boy she never head the guts to actually tell him she wanted him around. The lowest level of friendship in the least. So much had changed for them, who knew if they could even be the same two harsh knockers.

"It's good to see you." Here... in your pack. She called for him, shit. Maybe he could see how messed up she was. It wasn't necessarily how he made her feel, it was the idea of telling him that she wanted to be around him more often. Be in his life, she wouldn't allow herself to think past that. That was bogus. "I don't suppose your home could host a... bitter woman like me." She joked dryly because that was the best she could get out. Asking for help, wasn't her forte. But at least he could give her the benefit of the doubt sometimes. He'd never let her live it down though.

"Speech"
Mature! For foul language. Can be prone to violence.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Chaos On The Rise Fenrir's Maw 03:26 PM, 06-06-2024 04:47 PM, 07-29-2024