An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
06-10-2024, 12:57 PM

Absinth's gaze hardened momentarily at his words, but the underlying affection in his tone softened the edges of her retort. “Here we fucking are,” She agreed, a hint of resignation in her voice. The familiarity of his touch, the way his hand moved through her fur, offered a comfort she did not shy away from. His blunt humor brought a fleeting smirk to her lips. “Still standing.” She mused, her voice a mix of defiance and grudging acceptance. “Well. Barely, but standing nonetheless.” Her eyes met his, and they shone with appreciation for the steadiness in his own amber gaze. This man, always being a rock, her rock.

When he mentioned a game, Absinth's ears perked up, a spark of interest lighting her features. “Promise?” She grinned, matching his playful challenge. “Fine. Set your rules. Just know I'll break them.” Her tone was teasing, yet there was a glint of seriousness beneath. The idea of him dragging her back to the den was met with a scoff, though the amusement in her eyes betrayed her true feelings.

As he leaned in, his breath warm against her ear, Absinth felt a shiver run down her spine. The proximity, the intimacy of the moment, was both exhilarating and grounding. His husky whisper brought a mischievous smile to her lips, her claw pausing in its trail along his jawline. “The easy way or the hard way?” She repeated, her voice low and sultry with challenge. “Why don’t you tell me which way I prefer? Her gaze was steady, meeting his with defiance and anticipation.

Let's see what you've got,She purred, her voice daring him to follow through on his veiled threat. The thrill of his threat, the comfort of their bond, and the promise of distraction all intertwined, creating a potent mix that left her both vulnerable and invigorated. She leaned in closer, her breath mingling with his as she added, “I’m ready when you are.”

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Show me how The Polar Sound 09:47 PM, 05-24-2024 10:02 AM, 06-28-2024