gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Bunni
06-10-2024, 01:32 PM
Feeling more and more disheartened that he hadn't seen Bowen yet, Bancha waited politely as the Lord of Cinder lit the giant bonfire and everyone began to disperse. Once he had explained everything to whoever needed to know, the young wolf set out to find someone to talk do or something to do. Being the social butterfly that he is, he feels the itch to spill words from him lips. A sensation that made his nose twitch and his paws bounce through the grass a little more. Well, and, he's short so he sort of has to bounce higher so that he can see farther across the plains and its very, very tall grass.

Making his way along the outskirts of the festival, Bancha notices another wolf similar in age to himself, but much larger. A tilt of his head and a brief pause of his paws, considering his options, before he's trotting over, tail wagging happily behind him. "Konbanwa!" Bancha greets before he stops, looking a tad embarrassed. "Oh, sorry, I mean evening! Been taking lessons with my papa and it sorta took over my head for a second," he lets out a light laugh as he continues to close the distance between himself and the koi teenager.

Taking a seat in the grass beside Majima, he admires the boy's twirling horns for a moment before realizing he's also now staring. "Uh, sorry, again," an awkward clearing of his throat as he smiles again. "I'm Bancha Satoru-Klein. What're you doing?" He turns to look out across the field where Majima is also watching the other wolves.

BANCHA

as an adult, bancha will prefer they/them but until he's matured, he/him is fine too!

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. It's familiar but not too familiar but not too not familiar The Starlit Plains 12:13 PM, 06-10-2024 01:39 PM, 10-02-2024