Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
06-10-2024, 02:28 PM
Aresenn's lips tugged into a smirk at Absinth's feigned indignation. His rich chuckle echoed through the crisp air, his breath crystallizing in the frigid winter around them. "Oh, I'm counting on it," He retorted, his words carrying a promise of their own. Despite her jabbing tail and squirming attempts, he held her securely, his grip unyielding. Her warmth against his shoulder was familiar, comforting even, despite all the heated words exchanged between them.

It didn’t take him long to cover the distance back to their den. He moved with practiced ease into their den, ducking his head to avoid jostling Absinth as he stepped through the narrow entrance. Moving toward their bed before gracefully lowering her onto the piled furs. After ensuring she was settled comfortably, he turned to face her fully. Aresenn’s gaze lingered on Absinth for a moment, his eyes taking in every detail of her smaller figure. He couldn’t help but be pleased at the sight – the woman he desired resting on his bedding. But Aresenn would try his damnedest to be good, not to bother her with his own need while feeling so ill. “Rest,” he demanded, his tone brooking no argument. “We’ll deal with... everything else later.” He finished lowly, coming to settle near her. He wouldn't stay the afternoon with her, but just long enough that he could be sure she actually did intend to rest as he was asking her to do.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Show me how The Polar Sound 09:47 PM, 05-24-2024 10:02 AM, 06-28-2024