ardent

"Come on home girl" he said with a smile.

A week after the lion fight.

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Master Fighter (265)

Novice Healer (20)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
06-10-2024, 02:29 PM
É R E B O S

"I would never in a million years what you hurt. Or my friends hurt." or friends. it stung to him, agitating him furthermore and causing his muscles to become taut. but who was he to be offended? angry because she was kind, benevolent and loving to everyone. while erebos was damn near married to someone else to acquire ranking power and status. their goals could not be more different. tsk.. none of it made sense. and he couldn't make excuses about that. "I dont care for your friends, identification. I am not a friendly bloke." he corrected her, admitting his truer colors with a harsh bare of fangs, a sneer that lasted for only a second. he was a piping hot temper, holding back for her sake. he hoped to draw the line between their similarities, in fact stating.. that there simply was none. "I am not like you, don't you see? Paint me as your love story but what if I'm the villain?" 'would you love me even if I wasn't good like you?', he'd think. he spoke with a deep voice laced in emotional pain and fear. his ears flattened, watching her with furrowed brows as she came closer now. he felt the urge to pull back, to leave before things got out of hand. but he braced himself to hear her words, and for her to hear his.
'I love you Erebos." he paused. how could he let this happen? how could he say what he needed to now? stifled, he fought to find his next words while watching her tears flow. how could he say it now? "Identification.." he closed the distance. "I-I'm sorry, please don't cry," he looked at her, finding the right thing to say. giving into the moment, for now. "I love you too." he sighed. & what of widow? what would fic say.. what would she think of her fairytale lover and companion?

"talk" 'think'
table by scarlet, art by ashon
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. "Come on home girl" he said with a smile. Hermit's Cove 08:55 AM, 06-08-2024 06:47 AM, 06-24-2024