size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
06-10-2024, 03:28 PM

She sighed against him but then groaned with a wince as she felt a cramp from within. The tea wasn't sitting very well in her stomach. Ah, probably because she was hungry. Which was soon remedied. She took the meal, skinned it, and consumed the gamey meat. There her stomach felt a little better and she resumed drinking her tea.

"I hope none of the mushrooms got into this." She commented before he sat down, as her stomach twisted again after sipping the tea. Whatever he put in this, her body didn't like it much. Or was it just aftershocks from their time together?

"I could spend days in here trying to find their food source and researching them. But I don't think Charlie would have stayed here long. If he was hoping to capture their glow he would have seen that it fades after they're picked and can't be harnessed. He would need a material called..." The name escaped her for a moment so she finished her cup to allow her time to think. "Phos...phosphor? I don't know if it's found in nature, the book was really vague about making those pigments." She shrugged. She would need to clean herself up before they returned to the pack, too many questions or querying eyes would be around the blood on her fur.

She sighed again, "Are you going to tell them about Hazel?" She asked. It had been a little time since she had left, had any of them noticed she had been gone yet? They had returned from the bonfire.

Did this coupling change anything for Iggy when they got back home? Probably not. She wasn't in heat so nothing would probably come from this time together.

"Speech"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Finding what is lost Glowshroom Cavern 08:01 PM, 06-08-2024 09:01 PM, 06-13-2024