size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
06-10-2024, 05:44 PM

She smiled warmly at him over her interest in painting. Yes, it seemed his gift had given her a new craft to perfect and consume all knowledge of. The swish of her tail was all he needed to know that she liked the idea of someone teaching her.

She suddenly stilled as he curled his lip and faced her, growling at the topic shift. And suddenly her paws grew cold as he suggested she was devising to call herself queen. Her expression grew somber and serious as she looked away from him. Queen wasn't a title she'd ever wanted or thought she could even dream to achieve. She certainly couldn't be his warlady or champion on the battlefield. Not here in the Armada. Barely able to defend herself she is helpless to claim any proper rank.

"Of course, not my Lord. I'm hardly an image for such a title." Small, scruffy, ink and paint stained, nervous in crowds, hardly an ethereal image to inspire devotion. No, to rise to such a rank from her current status would leave a bad taste in the mouths of the other royalty. She had forgotten that at one point she had been named princess, but she had never been treated like one, not a day in her life.

"I only brought it up... in case you didn't want to hide this. But we can if you wish." She said. As she turned back to him she knew their first time certainly wasn't going to be their last. She would do anything he wished.
"Ignita"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Finding what is lost Glowshroom Cavern 08:01 PM, 06-08-2024 09:01 PM, 06-13-2024