An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
06-10-2024, 06:11 PM
He snorted, and found himself caught between his desire to praise her, and cut out her self doubt - and his desire to keep his power over her and squish any thoughts she might have of being his equal. “You forget, slave to ruler has been at the heart of the Armada.” he said, reminding her of Sirius. But he would not give freedom to his Little Bird easily. He stepped closer to her, and brushed his lips across one ear. “I don’t intend to hide it for long. I just need… I need to give respect to who she had been.” He said quietly. He was not ashamed of his love for Ignita.

Perhaps she would never find herself as queen, but Consort… consort could be a consideration. But one for the future. Not now, now when this was still so new, and seemingly fragile to him. He hooked a paw around her and dragged her a little closer, breathing in the scent behind her ears. “We should… get cleaned up and head back. The pack can’t be left too long.” He murmured softly against her fur. They should do so before distraction could sweep them away once more. “Did you enjoy yourself, Little Bird?”

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Finding what is lost Glowshroom Cavern 08:01 PM, 06-08-2024 09:01 PM, 06-13-2024