An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
06-10-2024, 06:22 PM
The Warlord nodded his head, pleased with Ollie’s response. It was clear the young wolf was taking him seriously. With Bas’s desire to bring him up to lead healer, these questions and answers were vitally important. He twitched a smile at Ollie’s joke, but wasn’t willing to be pulled from the topic. “As a lead healer to me, I would expect you to tell me about anything directly important to the pack. For example, a pregnant wolf directly affects me and everyone else in the pack. That's a lot of extra mouths to feed. Private medical history otherwise, I would expect you to keep the confidentiality of the wolf so they can continue to respect you and use your expertise.” He continued, walking slowly, and drawing out his thoughts as he spoke.

“I would expect you to keep your silence first and foremost on anything I bring to you. Can you promise me that, Oleander?” He asked softly, coming to a stop and turning to the white wolf.
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A healer and their alpha Mile-High Woods 04:33 PM, 06-10-2024 03:11 PM, 07-18-2024