size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
06-10-2024, 07:30 PM

For the moment she had indeed forgotten the history of the Armada, so wrapped up in him and what everything meant. She drew in a breath and it was rushed out as his lips brushed across her ear, sending a rippling cascade down her back again. How she loved it when he did that.

She hummed agreeably then replied, "I respect that." it made sense to her. Hazel was a feature in his life, not just a feature but a part of every major event in his life. He needed the time to honor her and not just fill that space. No one could replace Hazel by his side, and Ignita wouldn't ever pretend she could.

She was brought closer, his arm hooked behind her, she closed her eyes to his inhale behind her ears. If she didn't ache already the fire would be easily rekindled with such motions.

She hummed, yes, they should be getting back... She blinked her eyes open and turned to him at his question.
"It... Well... yes, I enjoyed a lot of it. Especially... the... the after..." Where he kissed down her body and made her writhe with pleasure. "But... I am a little... sore." She admitted with a sheepish smile, ducking her head and looking away. Perhaps as they practiced it would get easier.

"Speech"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Finding what is lost Glowshroom Cavern 08:01 PM, 06-08-2024 09:01 PM, 06-13-2024