Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
06-10-2024, 07:44 PM
Unlike the others, Siduri held a special place in Gilgamesh's heart. Even now, as she stared at him with those crocodile tears, he felt that threat of his heart shattering at the sight of her being so upset, so scared, so lost and confused. Causing pain to Modesty, to Jael, to the others had hurt, sure, but this was... different. Siduri was his little girl, his little Pirate King.

He stands still as a statue as Siduri races forward to embrace him. One back paw scoots backward as her body slams into his. The way her sobs jar her body, hiccupping and rocking him nearly off his paws, Gilgamesh tries his best to hold steady. His chin tilts downward, yellow eyes watching her gently as she curls around a paw, holding on to him for dear life. "Siduri," he whispers, leaning his face down to nuzzle her forehead.

"You really thought I'd let some idiot weaklings kill me?" Gilgamesh jokes knowing how serious the situation had been. In all reality, he had died if only for a few seconds. They could have done him in, but they hadn't and honestly, that would be their fault. They should've done him in because what came next was nothing close to friendly.

Falling down in the next few seconds to curl around Siduri's form, Gilgamesh molds around her until his head is resting over her neck and his muzzle is beside her cheek. "I will always be here for you, Siduri. I promise," his voice is soft, fatherly, as gentle as one could ever imagine the rough and tumble man to ever be.

The Raid King, Gilgamesh
table coding by bunni ♥

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Care to find out? Cryer's Ravine 09:50 AM, 05-06-2024 04:49 PM, 07-29-2024