size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Dream Weaver1KThe Ooze Participant
06-10-2024, 09:23 PM
When the stranger's voice called out for the pack he knew exactly who it must be–the woman that had taken Valta from Kotori. It was really just a matter of time before she came looking for them so he supposed now was the time. There was a heavy bit of hesitation as he stood outside of his den before he finally began to make his way out toward the call. He hadn't been sure about staying here under a new alpha, but he also wasn't sure where else to go. He no longer had a relationship to tie him anywhere so at this point he was just staying where the last few scraps of his family were. As long as Tira and his mom wanted to stay he would too. He walked up to where some of the others had begun to gather and he settled in next to Tira. He would have been surprised by the fact that the woman that sat in front of them was so much smaller than he had expected if it wasn't for the fact that he had seen Tira kick other wolves' asses more times than he could count. "Hello, I'm Arcturus," he decided to say, introducing himself to the woman that he supposed would be his new alpha.

"Arcturus Indarra"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Attend Me, Foul Creatures Monument Rapids 09:41 PM, 06-06-2024 12:25 AM, 07-14-2024