size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
06-10-2024, 09:36 PM

Modesty's assertion that the Raiders would take any opportunity to party was met with an amused snicker from the dire brute. Oh, he knew that all right! Memories of when they had been pirates with their rowdy parties up and down the Obsidian Beach at all hours of the day returned to his mind. "Well, I'll be sure to gild your invitation to our annual Bonfire Festival personally for our VIP partiers," he teased her back with a playful glint in his fiery eyes. The Raiders had never officially attended a Hallows function before—not legitimately, anyways—and this would be a first for both packs. Art had a feeling they could help liven things up and help his wolves cut loose a bit. This sounded like a fun turn of events!

At the mention of her due date being surprisingly close, Artorias raised a surprised brow, glancing from Modesty down to her swollen belly, then up to the alcoholic beverages at their paws, then back to her again. He was no doctor of any sort (hell he could barely tell if a plant was poisonous or not), but something told him alcohol probably didn't mix with puppies very well. But it was far from his place to question her vices when he was guilty of his own too. "Well, I wish all the happiness and health to you and your new little ones," he replied with a winsome smile. Modesty mentioned some curly haired goats her pack had acquired, then lamented not having any clue how to process the wool. Of course Artorias was happy to allow her wolves to come learn from his how they handled their alpacas.

"Certainly! I haven't the slightest idea how it's done, but my wife is in charge over all crafting. I'm sure she and the other crafters would be happy to share what they know. If the cashmere turns out really well, I might have to pester you for a few blankets for my bed for Briar and I to enjoy." Another wry grin as he imagined the softness of the cashmere. Look at the two of them, being chummy and making friends with one another! Maybe Artorias had a bit of Raider in him after all.

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian" | "Corbin" | "Eira" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. r/AmItheAsshole Cryer's Ravine 05:27 AM, 04-25-2024 04:51 PM, 07-18-2024