size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
06-11-2024, 12:21 AM

Artorias couldn't help the warming of his full heart in his chest as he watched Solaire pick up the staff and begin taking some experimental swings, commenting on how smart his dad's idea was. With a proud smirk and a chuckle, Artorias just shook his head. He didn't like to be the type to toot his own horn, but he'd thought it was a pretty ingenious idea too. After explaining to his son how their training was going to work and what sort of motions he should be trying to make to control his weapon to its utmost efficiency, Artorias stepped back to observe and let his son take a few swings at the dummy. Fire opal eyes watched Sol as he stepped up to the training dummy and lined up a couple short aiming swings. Then the young brute whipped his head back, and oh shit! Artorias ducked as the staff swung right over his head, barely missing clocking him by an inch.

Solaire's first swing went horribly wide, missing the target entirely. Artorias lifted his head back up once it was safe to do so, fixing Solaire with an incredulous look of disappointment that just asked "Really?!". Of course Art couldn't remain mad at his sweet dopey son for long, especially not when Sol turned his mother's eyes up to him and hit him with that shy grin. Gods dammit, he had too much of Briar in him for his own good...! "Try again. Slower this time. Keep control of your weapon," Art instructed Sol, keeping his eyes hawking on Solaire's every movement. This time the boy's swing was much more controlled, and he was rewarded with the dull thunk of the staff on the dummy's head. Artorias' expression softened with approval, his tail giving a very slow, metronome-like wag behind him. "Bene. Keep going like that, Solaire. Try aiming for different parts of the dummy and see what angles and directions of swings work best."

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian" | "Corbin" | "Eira" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. -insert "And my axe!" meme- Amron's Castle 08:32 PM, 02-18-2024 05:20 AM, 08-14-2024