size
Large species
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Rapid Poster - BronzeCritical Observation!1KOverachieverSamhain 2022
06-11-2024, 12:39 AM

She lightheartedly laughed at the woman's question. "Yeah, especially where I live. Auster doesn't exactly have a northern climate, but I have ways of cooling down and I think I've gotten used to it mostly," Well...sometimes. She couldn't say she was always used to it. Some days she was absolutely miserable, but that was mostly during the hotter seasons and that's usually when she went up North for a little while for a cool retreat.

She dipped her head to the woman in acknowledgment, "Likewise!" She listened to Fic as she explained a small bit of her story. She didn't know what it felt like to not belong...though a small part of her always questioned her place in life. She had never met another polar bear beyond her two smaller polar bear companions, but she was content with the life she had, if only because she didn't know anything else. "I live with a pack of wolves! My family uh...they're all wolves, too. My mom found me when I was very young up North, and I've lived with them since. I've traveled a bit here and there, but not a whole lot."

"Speak"