build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
06-11-2024, 12:42 AM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
"Speech!"

Stolas wasted no time in taking his place above her, their bellies and chests pressed together. She loved his weight on top of her, although they were of similar height, her lighter build made her slightly smaller than him still but his weight was welcome, especially as he felt his most intimate parts press into her warm belly as a hint of what was to come. She was so desperate for him now, it was obvious in her breaths and the way that she grasped at him and held him so close, refusing to let go of him now or ever.

He trapped her lips in a kiss and she moaned into it as she arched her back, pressing herself into him as hard as she could. They weren't close enough, she needed closer. Maybe he got the hint, but finally she felt his hips draw back and she whimpered into the kiss, her need doubling every second it took him. Tilting her own hips to offer him better a better target and grip, she couldn't help but remember their first time... which unfortunately happened to be the last time she saw him.

She was dragged back into the present as he pulled her hips down to meet his, bringing them together roughly but she didn't want it any other way. Claws dug into the flesh beneath his shoulders as her toes curled into him and she broke the kiss to throw her head back into the soft grass as she moaned so loudly that they were no secret to anyone that may be around. Unable to help herself, she bucked her hips as he moved slowly; the pace torturous as she was nearly ready to start begging for more.

Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Just look my way Wraith's Woods 06:22 PM, 05-31-2024 12:19 PM, 08-05-2024