size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
06-11-2024, 07:23 AM
She remained in denial but Haiku couldn't blame her, she was just now receiving this news while he had more than a year to come to terms with his condition and eventuality. He was just sorry that she had found him like this instead of just slowly forgetting about him after he was gone. Just as things had been for all this time. He just held her, offering what comfort he could to her, regretting the fact that he had to give her this news.

He wondered how life might have been different had they remained together instead of drifting apart like they had. She would have lived the same symptoms and maybe they could have gotten help but Haiku knew the results would have been the same. This was the fate he was forced to confront. The most painful part was that he had to share it with Bowen.

She swiftly gave up on trying to coax him into more treatment and accepted his wishes, he wanted it to end here where he had been born. Not trying to get to some cure that likely would not even work. "Bowen, you don't have to do that. I have Prose. You don't have to see me... like that."

I have a white raven companion named Prose if she isn't mentioned assume she is nearby