gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Pride - PansexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-11-2024, 08:06 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2024, 08:06 AM by Nami. Edited 1 time in total.)

If anything about Nami was guaranteed, it was that she would absolutely disturb a perfectly quiet, serene moment - not because she wanted to be annoying, but she just liked the company of others too much to resist. Annoying was a word that had absolutely been used to describe her, but she tried quite hard to not come across so eager all the time. It was proving easier as she settled in here, as she felt secure in her surroundings and her home in Tojo-Kai, but with Kuroo's departure... well, she wouldn't think about that right now. Better to focus on appreciating the company around her currently.

"Oh, good!" Nami exclaimed softly, giving a slow wag of her tail as she approached. Slowly enough, not wanting to give the impression of someone trying to impinge on her personal space, but with a loose and relaxed posture. Not at all threatening. "I know, I just didn't want to..." Not intrude, persay, but making others uncomfortable was the last thing Nami wanted to do. "Get in your space, I guess?"

Fumbling a little, she shook her head, rattling the shark teeth that adorned her bandana slightly. Enough feeling sorry for herself.

"Are you from around here? These falls are so nice. You just missed the best season for salmon fishing here. If you come just before midday when it's starting to warm up, you can see them literally flying out of the falls! It's so neat!" The excitement Nami felt at such a spectacle was obvious, her eyes bright and full of mirth as she explained what she knew about this place. She realized all at once she was likely oversharing, and she looked a little bashful when the thought hit her, ears flattening atop her head.