size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-11-2024, 02:57 PM

Haiku spoke and Bowen shook her head. "No. You rest. I can do this." She flitted about the den, using her long tail to dust away cobwebs as best as she could. She then piled leaves that had blown within the den in the center so that they would at least have something soft to sleep on until she could peel herself away to trade for furs.

Having gotten the den as clean as she could manage on such short notice, Bowen helped the dire brute to the pile of leaves, then ducked out in search of tinder for a fire. Bishop assisted and soon they had a decent pile of branches and sticks. Rummaging around in the other dens, Bowen came up with a bit of flint and steel and soon she had a merry little fire blazing on the other side of the den. It would keep them warm, but they wouldn't be at risk of catching themselves on fire.

"Are you hungry?" She asked, emerald eyes on his tired face. "I can hunt something for us. Or we can do whatever you'd like. You tell me." This was his time and the tiny woman would do everything in her power to make it the best time possible.

"Bowen & Haiku"
[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]