Emer

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Novella
09-30-2013, 10:04 AM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2013, 10:05 AM by Emer.)

On she continued, now only casting brief glances back to the male to ensure he was still preoccupied in his games and if not, hope that her path was a safe one. He certainly didn't seem a danger at that moment, laughing away as he splashed around the water and yet Emer didn't dare assume she was entirely safe instead only went with the choice that hadn't failed her yet; just keep to herself and not be a nuisance.

She was clearly mistaken however to believe that at some point the male wouldn't notice her. He had shifted now, and with her attention ahead again she had failed to immediately notice his approach until he had drawn closer to her. She paused now, turning to face him, hoping that her first impressions would indeed be the correct ones and that the man before her now was harmless.

"Hi there, I uh...saw you standing here...so I thought I'd come over and introduce myself. Name's Tidus, what's yours?" She was relieved by the polite and friendly greeting that she received and found herself relaxing a little. "Hi. I'm Emer." She responded, never one for too many words.