ardent

Fear is a reaction. Courage is a decision.

Saga

Eltrys

Vedia
Archdruid

Expert Fighter (235)

Master Intellectual (290)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
06-11-2024, 04:18 PM (This post was last modified: 06-18-2024, 02:49 PM by Eltrys. Edited 1 time in total.)

Saga was rather pleasant to talk to! He didn't know what to expect and was gladdened that she seemed receptive to him. He mirrored her movement and sat as well.

He dipped his head again in thanks for her praise. As a result of his upbringing, and perhaps his personality, he had received such praise before. Thinking before acting, and moving with purpose and efficiency, are all traits he recognized and held a humble pride for.

"Thank you for your praise. I wish to know you better so I could praise your qualities equally. I can certainly recruit and do my best in training, surely together we can forge strong bonds! I've recently decided to try my paw at defensive fighting. Would you be available to teach me some of your moves so that we may fight well together?" He didn't keep on fighting, and the idea of raids was not something he imagined he wanted to take part in but to defend! He wanted to know how others fought, how to fight side by side with Saga and Haydee, and defend the place he had come to call home.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Fear is a reaction. Courage is a decision. Lazuli Falls 12:27 PM, 06-10-2024 05:05 PM, 08-31-2024