size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
06-11-2024, 05:38 PM

Sitri found Artorias in perhaps a rather unusual place for him to be. For all that the world knew him as—the Lord of Cinder, alpha of the Hallows, patriarch of the Carpathius family, a prolific swordsman and blacksmith—there was another side to the burly dire brute. Which is how the Klein lad found him today—as the Lord of Cinder was carefully pruning and trimming up the wisteria trees in the gardens. Artorias loved the castle gardens and spent a lot of time out amongst the violet-budded trees and flowerbeds whenever he needed a moment to meditate and clear his mind. Tending to the plants was a soothing and relaxing activity, despite the fact that he was trimming the overgrown branches with a dagger. Hey, he was still the manly sword-loving wolf, after all. Proper gardening was more his sister's speed.

As he was cutting off some overly long wisteria fronds, Artorias heard paws coming across the grass towards him. Sitri's voice followed, respecting and polite. Artorias turned to the young brute, dagger still clutched in his jaws while he dropped a severed frond to the ground on top of the small pile of trimmings he'd collected. "Sitri, hello!" he greeted him, turning back to his work amongst the wisterias. "Of course, my boy! I always have time for my wolves. Have a seat and chat with me while I work." Art continued to slice away at the excess branches, shaping up the wisteria tree neatly with clean cuts of his Carpathian steel dagger. "What's on your mind?"

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I just want to talk to him... Amron's Castle 02:18 AM, 06-09-2024 04:54 PM, 07-18-2024