ardent

You could be my silver spring

Set after joining Hellborn. Mature due to fight.

Reaper

Hellborn
Slayer

Expert Fighter (135)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Helix0565
06-11-2024, 08:01 PM
Reaper's grip only tightened on the loner's throat. There was blood everywhere now and the loner's thrashing was lessening, weakening, from the extensive blood loss. Reaper didn't relinquish his grip, however. He kept going. Deeper and deeper until the throat of the male would was torn into a large gash. The jugular was severed. Yet even now with the loner dead at his paws or at least in the process of dying, he didn't stop. He kept going. He kept tearing deeper and deeper until the back of the neck, the spine, could be felt with his grip. Reaper severed it completely, now sure that the lone wolf was dead. The head severed from the rest of the body, rolling over a few inches away. Reaper stepped back, finally satisfied and covered in blood. He looks around for Mae, only to see her lying down fighting the grasp of unconsciousness. He ran over to her, leaning down to nudge her with a bloodied maw. "Mae..stay with me. Don't sleep." He uttered. If she had a concussion, he knew that sleep would mean she may not wake up from it. It was common fighting knowledge he was taught from Seether Carnage. Lessons he had to take to even enter the rank. "Shhh, just stay with me. It's over, don't worry. He won't hurt you anymore." He whispered gently, now laying down curled up around her. He placed his head under her jaws, propping her head up. "I'll get you to a medic. Just stay awake." He told her, now getting to her feet as he tried to help her to hers.
Reaper has a black raven named Moloch who is with him 24/7. Reaper will send this bird to stalk and report on his love one's well beings.

Reaper also ALWAYS smells of dead, rotten, corpses. He rolls in them daily to preserve his signature scent.

Reaper's voice claim is Stolas from Helluva Boss.

Mae Torres may enter any of Reaper's threads at any given time.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You could be my silver spring Cedar Falls 02:37 PM, 06-07-2024 10:10 PM, 09-14-2024