ardent

"Come on home girl" he said with a smile.

A week after the lion fight.

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Master Fighter (265)

Novice Healer (20)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
06-11-2024, 09:06 PM
É R E B O S

things grew heated with passion; but even still, he would distance himself from expressing it. they both raised their voices and soon, silence fell over them. erebos remained seated, watching her as she spoke and attempted to condemn him, to tag alongside him, declaring her permanency. did she understand what that really meant? "you say you'll stay.. then stay. stay no matter my differences from you, but do not try to change who I am-," he paused, clenching his jowls. "I tolerate your friends. I will not be posed as someone I am not. do not force me to prove otherwise." he released a low rumbling growl. of course this wasn't the side she knew-, because he kept it away till now. but if what she said was true, she would bear the weight of him. all of him.
she began to sob, and he felt the urge to comfort her but does not. there was more to be said. more that would potentially make her sob even harder. "fic, I do not intend to walk away from you. albeit our love is young, and perhaps inconvenient, but I take you seriously." he assured her with a long sigh. "But I need to let you know.. I am seeking marriage to a woman called widow. long before you happened." he expected to be slapped, maybe even left here on this cove. but he continued. "you may not understand now, but this is about me. this is about my legacy. I had to do it this way to secure my place." his words were sharp, deliberate and clean. slicing the thick air with purpose. purpose only he could understand.

"talk" 'think'
table by scarlet, art by ashon
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. "Come on home girl" he said with a smile. Hermit's Cove 08:55 AM, 06-08-2024 06:47 AM, 06-24-2024