ardent

"Come on home girl" he said with a smile.

A week after the lion fight.

Identification

Insomnia
Memory

Master Intellectual (250)

Intermediate Hunter (40)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
06-11-2024, 09:26 PM

Her body trembled and shook. Not that she was scared but because she allowed emotions. Emotions that were so raw, so forgien to her. She turned to look at him, one thing about her is she was one hell of a stubborn woman. Something that not many truly known or had a chance to understand. Listening to the words that fell from his lips. "I would never dream of changing you or anyone for that matter. As long as you don't try to change who I am." They both needed this, things grew heated quickly between them both, something that was unexpected. "Don't think of me cold or untolerable. I'm scared."

She listened to him speak. How could he not want to walk away? Even promising himself to another woman. Fic eyes shot open, hurt raw. Her body shivered although the wind was warm. Her heart wanted to break, but she stood strong, or sat. "Then lets make what ever we having going on work." She wasn't a new born pup, but senses told her she just might have been. He sat there with such strong goals. And what did she have? Looking to him, her own words stealing her voice.

"Does she... this Widow make you happy?" Fic needed, wanted to understand why. "Fuck it, even if she does... I don't care. If I have to fight for something we share. Then so be it. I will and I'll do it proudly." Hoping that he understood she wasn't going no where. Standing up as she paced to him, a new found courage flooding her veins. Maybe she said too much, but she felt better. She felt stronger getting how she felt from her chest. She waited for his reply although the tears stopped, she swallowed hard. The shivers still clawing at her body.

Identification

table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. "Come on home girl" he said with a smile. Hermit's Cove 08:55 AM, 06-08-2024 06:47 AM, 06-24-2024