size
Small
build
Light
player
Janoobus

Student1KRapid Poster - Bronze
06-11-2024, 09:36 PM

It was easy to wander away without being noticed, the Raiders did not create chaos. They thrived in it. That was exactly what the pack was like. Chaos. So she would use her little nose to find a certain someone. The sun was high and there were plenty of hours in the day still. For whatever reason the man could be found at the lake. Lyra was not sure what he was doing here, and she would not inquire.

His scent was distinct, a refreshing breeze of pine and rain with a sharp undertone of spices. That was Gil. Although she wasn't quite sure who he was to her, she knew he was important. He wasn't her father, but he was the father of someone she called brother or sister. The way both her mothers revered him was enough to tell her to do the same.

She opened her maw to speak but hesitated. What should she call him? Dad? But he wasn't really, was he? Well, he did take care of her; she had yet to experience any disfavor towards her. "Uh... sir?", she would say timidly. She spoke not often, so every time she did, the vibrations felt foreign. Clearing her throat, she would try again, "Excuse me! Could you help me? I'm tired of losing to my siblings. I'm tired of them being stronger, can you help me be better?"

She wasn't sure how to present herself, but she didn't want to seem weak. She was embarrassed even to speak such a thing out loud. However, the stark difference between Lyra's size and rate of growth in comparison to most of her siblings was becoming more obvious by the day.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. TELL ME LIKE IT IS Wolfpaw Lake 09:36 PM, 06-11-2024 01:55 PM, 10-02-2024