size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
06-12-2024, 05:47 AM

Eventually, the young pup made it over to the pool she was drinking from, her not-so-graceful tumble into the water bringing a smile to Atreyu's face despite herself. She may be hopelessly lost, but the pup had already brightened her day. The pup's little tail swung cutely behind her as the little being chastised Atreyu a little. Standing to her full height, the massive woman looked down at the baby with a wave of her own tail. "It was not my intention to scare anyone, little one." She gave a wider smile to the girl, hoping to put her at ease. "Are you alright?" Asking this felt strange, the girl seemed fine, but she supposed she could ask anyway.

'Itty?' The young girl asked her, and for a moment, Atreyu had to figure out what she meant. Kitty...she means kitty. Atreyu nearly laughed at herself, though her circumstances made it difficult to think of anything other than trying to figure out where she was. "No, little one, I am a wolf. I just look like a kitty." She smiled as she said this, flexing her retractable claws in the dirt to wow the tiny baby. The girl was a cute one, and Atreyu was a sucker for pups anyway. "Where are your parents?" Concern flitted through those holographic eyes, scanning the land around her for an adult that matched the girl.

Open your wings, Evil Angel!
'Thinking.' || "Talking." || 'Hearing.'

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Curiousity and Adventure! Wolfpaw Lake 10:48 AM, 06-11-2024 11:14 AM, 07-25-2024